This year was our first with two Christmas trees. Some girls in our neighborhood were fundraising by selling trees, so we got a tiny, real tree that the kids were in charge of decorating, and set up our pre-lit beauty in the living room. It was so nice to have the smell, the colored lights, and the keepsake ornaments on display.

Graham's first Christmas!


(I still want to paint the family room, so I'll take any suggestions out there. The living room is Benjamin Moore Philadelphia Cream, but I'm leaning towards something cooler here. Thoughts? The sectional is kind of a moss brown.)

Emma's Webkinz get taken for a ride. They are like family since we know them all by name and celebrate their birthdays, as well. Emma's two best friends are also Webkinz fans. They have a club where they communicate by mail (the stamps are disappearing) mostly about what they have made or will make for their pets to wear, or when the club will meet again. The penguin shown here was a visiting friend.

Thanksgiving 2009 in St. George: Perry (a second cousin), Truman, and Tyler at the little, little kids table.

Emma, Makayla (Perry's sister), and Parker at the young-ish kids foosball table, and Todd and I rounded out the mid-adolescent to teenager table, while everyone else was grown up.

Parker got a place on "The Pyramid of Success" at school for "Hard Work." When I can find the paper in my oh-so-organized filing system, I'll share what his teacher wrote about him.