Fall Happs

Okay. Here we go. Parker and Truman: Halloween night. I loved taking these boys trick-or-treating. They looked so cute as I watched them trotting up and down the sidewalks of the neighborhood. They commented on all the decorations at each house, and I could tell they loved the excitement in the air and being outside after dark. Parker actually considered skipping the outing because he wanted to be home to pass out candy and see the other kids' costumes, too. Parker wore Darth Vader to our ward activity, so they made a cute duo that night.
Emma, sporting the scarecrow costume that Grandma made for Aunt Janelle twenty-odd years ago. Lesson learned: if you hang onto something long enough, you will use it again one day! Emma was thrilled that we let her go trick-or-treating with her friend, Heidi, this year. She is the youngest in her family, so there were no little ones to slow them down.

I know. Grow up. My mom made this for a dance at BYU back in the day. Honestly, I just didn't want to buy a costume for Graham and thought he'd be more recognizable as Dopey next to Snow White. I was a little worried I'd be conspicuous dressed up at our ward's trunk-or-treat. No sir. This new ward was over the top. It's a very dramatic bunch. I'd bet 60% of the adults were in full, good costumes.


Here we have several photos of our favorite baby. I just love to see his chubby face and round head over and over. He is growing so fast. He wears mostly 9 mo. clothing and I think weighs around 18 pounds. He loves to smile at people who talk to him. He laughs easily and makes us happy by just being here. The kids still fight to sit next to him or hold him and he now goes by Graham, Gramby, Grambo, Baby G, Graham-o, Grammy, Ram, and Rami (Truman can't pronounce his "G's"). Also, Bubsy.





There was another photo of Todd holding Graham that I titled "The Double Double". ha ha. I wasn't sure if Todd would love to have me post it, but for the record there is a distinct chin commonality between these two boys. Would you also take a look at that meaty fist? Graham can get up to 8 of those fat fingers in his mouth at one time. I've never had such a suckster. He will sometimes pull out his binky to suck on his thumb.










Here is Parker's kindergarten class as they perform in a "Harvest" program. Parker is top left.



Five little pumpkins.



Truman as Yoda with his preschool buddies, minus one who was too shy. See the video below.



Todd's 37th. I love you!
Normally we do serve birthday cake out of the pan, but this new mix had choco chips that sank to the bottom of the pan and never let go. Fresh and Easy brand - don't try it.






Truman does some sort of pumpkin jig at the farm.


Emma spent the evening taking pictures with an old, disconnected cell phone Todd gave her. She asks me seriously when she's getting a real one! What!?
























Soccer season is wrapping up. Don't you love how there are ten kids within ten feet of the ball? Parker scored his first goal last week. Way to go, Parker!


And now back to Labor Day. We drove to Janelle and Rob's near Carson City and had a really great weekend with them. It was our first visit to their new home, or any home of theirs, actually. Thanks you guys for having us! The kids are still talking about that high-tech toilet!


Truman and Jett go around and around and around. Beautiful setting as backdrop.



Daisy Faye and Graham are one day apart. I would call them Irish twins, except that means siblings born within the same year. Hmm. Irish cousins? no, I mean twin cousins . no. Oh dear, I am getting really tired.

"I love you little cousin. Ka-Pow!"




He really does look to have some kind of rock 'em sock 'em fist, but he's not a violent child.
It was very sweet watching these two babes together.


Sorry the picture is vertical.


At Lake Tahoe: stunning, but a mite bit chilly.


Rob and Coco













Here is the video from Halloween. It would only upload to the bottom of the page for some reason.