Way to go, Parker! You've grown and changed so much in the past two years!
There were three age divisions for the gunny-sack races, and it was an Everett sweep. Emma had an impressive win against all the older boys, and Truman wasn't about to let the family down!
My ward gave me a baby shower and replenished the "boy closet". These were some women who stuck around to visit afterwards. It was a lot of fun.
Lovely spread.
Memorial Weekend we drove over to Long Beach to visit the gravesites of my grandparents, great-grandparents and uncle. I told the kids a little bit about my Grandma Cole as we drove over. I always remember going to the cemetary for Memorial Day growing up and wanted to pass on the tradition. I think it's important for our kids to know that there is a reason for the holiday beyond a bbq. We put a flag on my grandpa's grave because he was a WWII veteran.