Easter

Some photos of our family Easter egg hunt. Every time Truman found an egg he'd say, "Oh. . . Wow!"







Emma cannot find the egg we told her was in the rosebush.



It's late now, but if I don't post these pictures tonight, it will probably be a few weeks before I get back in the mode. I'm mostly an "egg hunt on Saturday" kind of person, but Emma and I were gone too long yesterday to fit it in. So, here are the kids, ready to go. Especially Truman who has the sweetest tooth I've ever known. Here I am, 9 weeks to go!

Parker and Truman, not true to life. They are looking too chummy.




And . . . our vegetable boxes! I put this on for my mom, who wanted to see them. I am quite proud of our handiwork, though. I had the lumber cut myself at Lowe's and Todd assembled them. The kids and I stained them. We planted seeds and a few tomato plants. Todd and Parker did the edging and gravel yesterday. They are the one spot in our backyard that looks intentional.