Disneyland birthday

I have to do a quick post about a great day. Emma and I went to Disneyland by ourselves to celebrate her birthday. (The matching outfits weren't quite intentional.) This was a long-awaited trip for Emma. She had stored up quite a wish list of things she wanted to do unencumbered by her little brothers. I am pretty sure we did it all. It's been awhile since I spent 12 hours there. The highlight of her day was eating dinner at Ariel's Grotto restaurant, where the princesses each come to your table and sign autographs/ pose with you for pictures. The lowlight of the day was realizing I was spending a bundle of money on bad food, and I didn't have my camera to take pictures of Emma with the princesses. I did use my cell phone, but I really have no clue how to get them off of there.
All told, I have fond memories of the day. I loved having fun with Emma. She is the greatest little girl. I cannot believe she's 7 already. We're so lucky to have her in our family!