On the day of a school performance for Parker, I was desperately trying to free up space on our Flip video camera, which didn't work because the software had disappeared from our computer and took 45 min. to download whilst preserving the existing videos. Anyway, I thought I would pull out the old video camera which we haven't used for several years because the playback is broken. (Is it becoming clear that we aren't very tech-savvy?) And in the process, I discovered a memory card which I had no memory of! haha. This is a long way of saying, "Isn't Truman a precious baby?" He was so sweet and good-tempered.
And here he is on his birthday, five years later. Truman wins hearts wherever he goes. Even his sometimes mischievous nature seems lovable, because it's accompanied by a chubby giggle and a funny stubbornness. I was semi-complaining to a friend about his antics and she said, "I just hope he gets away with everything!" I'm so very glad he's our boy.
He played t-ball this Spring. He had fun being on a team with several friends. Adorable.
The after-game snack is the best part of the deal.
9 years ago