Baby Blessing

We blessed Graham the first weekend in August at my brother's ward in Salt Lake. It was a special day, and we really appreciated Lowe and Michelle hosting the affair. Lowe makes a great bishop! One of the things from the baby blessing that stands out in my mind was that Graham would be blessed to appreciate the differences of others and to love them; to have charity. I look forward to seeing Graham grow and having him in our lives. We love our little baby!

With Uncle Jordan who came from I.F. with Julie and kids. Looks like he's ready for another one! LOL
Graham is wearing the only "blessing outfit" that any of our kids has worn. I'll admit that in the past I felt they seemed a little too Catholic for my taste. I guess ten years after coming home from Italy the effect is wearing off. Nothing wrong with a little rite and ritual in good measure, I always say. Anyway, he looked adorable. He was especially chubby when we put on his cap and fastened the strap under his double chin, but he didn't stay happy in it long enough for a good photo.


Chloe, Cecily and Emma

Precious.



Even though this happened 7 weeks ago, Parker just came by the computer, saw this picture, and started hammering me with questions about how many brownies Emma got on this day, and at what time she consumed them. Honestly! Kids and sugar!









Julie and Holly lunch prepping. It's lovely to be with sisters.
















Michelle, Julie, Holly and Mom . . . and Emerson's head.



Steve, Chloe, Jordan, Holly, Maia (who was unbelievably cute and entertaining).