We would like to announce to the blogging world that we are expecting our fourth child in June! I haven't been good about keeping up with our blog for the past few months because I've been sick, but I'm hoping that in another few weeks it will get better. One day at a time.
We took a trip to St. George to be with Todd's parents and two brothers for Thanksgiving. The kids had fun playing with their cousins, and were really very good on the road.
Another thing that has made the last few months interesting is our "move" - that hasn't happened yet. We had our offer accepted on a bank-owned home . . . in September. I dutifully started packing a few boxes a day in mid-October. We had thought we might close on the house and start moving things over on Halloween. And then we thought it might be each of the following weekends, until we got to Thanksgiving. Then we learned that there was an error when the house was foreclosed on and the bank doesn't have the title in the right name, or something. So, we have a garage half-full of boxes, our landlord is planning to move back into the rental we're in now, and I don't know much more than that, except that it will all work out, right?
In the meantime, we decided to make an offer on another bank-owned home to see if we could move forward more quickly that way. We still haven't canceled our contract on the first home, but apparently we could get out of it if we choose to. Today we found out that there are multiple offers on the second home, so we resubmitted our "best" offer and will most likely have to wait a week to hear back.
That is our latest news!
9 years ago