Yesterday, Emma had no school (along with most of Southern Cal. we later surmised) so we went to Disneyland to meet Aunt Michelle, Chloe, Emerson, Maia, and their neighbor, Sarah. It was crowded and crazy, but worth it to see family. Luckily, Michelle and the kids have three days there, so we'll hope it empties out for them.
These few pictures are from a coronation ceremony that we attended. Parker really got into it- out in the middle of the crowd, following all the directions. Funny.
Truman exploring "Pirate's Lair" at Tom Sawyer Island: the kids' favorite place.


Emma has been wanting to go on this river run with me for a while because I'd never done it before. Unless I am wearing a parka that covers my entire body, I will probably not do it again. I think our mistake was waiting until the sun was going down to have buckets of water poured on us. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but Emma's whole lower half, her hair, plus all her of her back was soggy. When we got to the car and I took off my socks, my feet were pruned.
