More news

Okay, I just realized that after a great, two-week visit from Grandpa and Grandma Rudd, we have exactly zero pictures! Clearly I'm not cut out for this blogging business. Their visit was so nice. Mom finished up many of my unfinished projects, Dad played at least twenty games of checkers with Emma, and they both generally helped out while I was still sick.
Todd and I were able to get away for one night alone while they were here. We went to Newport Beach and stayed at a pretty hotel off PCH. Wonderful. Thank you, Mom and Dad!
In other news, Todd's company had lay-offs last week and we got the lucky number! It's the pits, but we trust that it will all work out for the best. Todd has an interview tomorrow, so cross your fingers!
I also should report that I've now had three violin lessons, and I really love learning something new. It's fun. I can play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and a few other little ditties.