"Wow"

We went to Disneyland last night and it was Truman's first time. I hadn't been since April of 2005! Can you believe that?! We all had a great time. It really is the happiest place on earth! The lights and Christmas decorations were beautiful. I always love "It's a Small World". Truman doesn't say much, but I thought his one word, "Wow", pretty much covered it all.
Probably the funniest moment was seeing the picture of me, Emma, and Parker going down the huge hill on Splash Mountain. We happened to be walking by the ride right when it was being re-opened, so there was no line at all. I grabbed Parker's hand and told him it would be fun. Emma knew enough to be nervous, but she came along anyway. Poor Parker. I had forgotten that you can't sit with the kids on this ride. You each have to sit in your own seat in the tobaggan (how in the world do you spell that?) Anyway, the employee said Parker had to sit in the first seat, then Emma, then me. As we started on the ride, Parker was literally shaking, but he held it together. I told Emma to put her hand on his shoulder. He's only three! What was I thinking? I wish you all could have seen the picture they took as we went down the hill. In fact, when we got up to see it, all the other people in the room were laughing at the look on Parker's face. It was classic. Too bad I don't have $17.00 to save the memory for all time.